2. Add the steaks then cover with food wrap and place in the refrigerator to marinate for twp hours; bringing them up to room temperature in the last 30 minutes.
4. Preheat a frying pan, griddle or barbecue until hot.
5. Fry the steaks for two minutes on each side, by which time they will be done if you like rare steak. This obviously depends on the thickness of your steak and your preference to how you like your steak cooked.
6. Continue cooking over medium heat for one to two minutes more on each side for medium, or two to three minutes more on each side for well done.
7. Remove the steaks from the pan and allow to rest for five minutes in a warm place.
8. Lightly blanch or steam the vegetables.
9. Slice each steak into slices, top with a little coriander relish and serve with your chosen vegetable